Reflexology for Stress and Anxiety
Reflexology, sometimes called"energy medicine," is another health practice involving the use of force to specific pressure points in your feet and hands. This is normally done with no use of lotion or oil. There are many people who believe that reflexology can be a viable treatment for many ailments. However, this practice is not 콜라출장 recommended for some of the following:
- Chronic pain - This should not be combined with conventional medicine, especially for chronic pain. Reflexology, as stated before, does not treat illness or pain; it only corrects the imbalances within your body systems which are causing the pain. A balance in your nervous system, hormonal system, immune system, and cardiovascular system are essential to the healing of any ailment, including pain. Applying pressure reflexology can in fact aggravate pain, just as though it were the part of the body where the pain was originating from.
- Stress - If you suffer from anxiety, you may experience reflexology as a side effect. Reflexology allows for increased blood flow, which provides relief from anxiety and increases your body's ability to heal itself. But if you suffer from anxiety, you should first ask your doctor for the right treatment. Reflexology is not a cure for stress. It's simply another way of dealing with your anxiety by increasing blood flow.
- Stress - Stressful symptoms can be relieved by applying reflexology. You can improve the quality of your life by reducing anxiety, stress, and nervousness. Stress can interfere with your concentration and cause aches and pains throughout the human body. Reflexology can help to alleviate these symptoms and promote relaxation in your nerves and muscles. Massage enhances the relaxation benefits of reflexology, therefore effectively speeding up the effects of reflexology.
- Pain - Reflexology can also relieve pain. Your feet are a sensitive part of your body. When you apply pressure on your feet, you're transferring energy from your hands to your feet. This transfer of energy relieves tension, improves circulation, stimulates nerves, and promotes relaxation. Reflexology can also relieve pain due to muscle stiffness and spasms.
- Tinnitus - Some people suffer from tinnitus, which is an annoying ringing sound that could only be heard by the person who is affected. For others, tinnitus can be a symptom of many problems, or may even be a sign of serious disease. A reflexologist can often find out the cause of tinnitus and teach you how to control it. Reflexology can increase blood circulation to your ears, thus helping to decrease the noise. The results can be relaxing, but you'll have to continue the reflexology techniques on a regular basis for the most benefits.
- Reduce Stress - Stress and anxiety may result in a number of other health issues, including digestive problems and lower back pain. Reflexology can help you relax your body and your mind. By increasing the blood circulation in your body, reflexology can reduce pain and promote overall wellness. In addition, it can decrease anxiety and stress. Your stress level and your life quality can affect every area of your life.
Reflexology can help you in many ways but shouldn't be undertaken as a stand-alone therapy. You should always consult with your health care provider before starting any bodywork or massage therapy to ensure that it will not interfere with any present medications or illnesses you may be suffering from. Always bear in mind that Reflexology is a holistic form of alternative medicine, so it should never replace the advice of your healthcare professional. However, should you choose to pursue Reflexology as a part of your regular medical care, you can reap the rewards by feeling great about your body, being more aware of its organs and systems, and reducing the anxiety and stress in your life.